Thursday, September 20, 2012

Norwalk CT Short Sale Testimonial

Here is another one of Jason Milligan's satisfied short sale clients.

"Jason did an excellent job helping me through my short sale. I was forced to transfer to the west coast during the recession of 2008-2009. I tried to rent my house out which was a money loosing ordeal from the start and turned into a nightmare when my renter went bad and stopped paying. With Jason and his staff's help, a buyer was found, a deal was made with my mortgage company, and the deal closed last month. Although I've never met Jason face to face, I consider him to be more than a realtor, I consider him to be a friend that helped me through a difficult period in my life, and I feel like I am now on the road to recovery." George Norwalk CT 

To read more testimonials click here

1 comment:

  1. The prices of property are raising high day by day, but there are alternatives that could help you in possessing a home even in a small budget. Start hunting for short sales CT or foreclosure property and get the chance to buy high cost property at low price. The concept of short sale have proven beneficial for the buyer as well as for seller, yet selling the home just to cover the financial loss has never been a pleasant experience for a homeowner. A short sale is the best way to avoid foreclosure.

    ReplyDelete